Risk Management for Workers
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding about how risk is managed in the workplace and your role in reducing risk. This course has been reviewed by the National Safety Council of Australia.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- how and why work health and safety (WHS) risks are managed in the workplace
- how to identify hazards
- how to assess risk, and
- how risk controls are applied, monitored and reviewed.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for all staff working in Australia.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription