Alcohol and Other Drugs in the Workplace
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an awareness of the dangers presented by alcohol and other drugs and the impact these can have in the workplace.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what alcohol and other drugs are
- what happens to the human body when using alcohol or other drugs
- the impact of alcohol and drug use in Australia and the workplace
- reasons why people use alcohol and drugs, and
- how to remain safe and fulfil your legal responsibilities concerning drugs and alcohol at work.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in the Australian workplace.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription