Work Health and Safety Harmonisation
This course has been developed to provide managers and supervisors with an introduction to some of the key requirements of the model work health and safety legislation. This course has been reviewed by the National Safety Council of Australia.
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- key terms in the legislation
- key changes in the legislation
- the duties associated with particular roles in the workplace
- how the legislation is enforced, and
- strategies for managing health and safety in the workplace to help meet the requirements of the legislation.
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors requiring an introduction to the new harmonisation laws working in Australia.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription