Privacy and the Workplace
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of the right to privacy and how personal information must be protected in the workplace.
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- mobile responsive
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the right to privacy and why it requires protection
- what personal information is
- how privacy is protected in Australia and how organisations can use personal information, and
- what you can do to help protect your own – and other people's – privacy.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in all Australian organisations.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription