Duty of Care for Workers
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of duty of care responsibilities in the workplace.
After completing this course you will understand:
- work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities, and
- your responsibilities as a worker.
You'll also gain a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
This course provides duty of care training for those performing the role of a worker.
If you’re a supervisor or in a senior management role in your organisation, then you should complete the duty of care course that relates to your role.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription