Victorian Charter of Human Rights
This course will provide an overview of the Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities and how it affects everybody living in Victoria.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
- our human rights
- how human rights are affected by criminal charges, and
- what needs to be considered when human rights are limited.
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
Everybody living and working in Victoria.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription