Manual Tasks for Workers
This course has been developed to provide workers with an understanding of the risks associated with manual tasks and an awareness of how to perform those tasks safely. This course has been reviewed by the National Safety Council of Australia.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- hazardous manual tasks
- how to assess manual tasks
- ways of reducing the risk of injury, and
- techniques for performing manual tasks safely.
Anyone across Australia undertaking a manual task.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription