National Information Privacy Awareness
This course has been independently reviewed by Baker & McKenzie Lawyers and has been designed to provide the learner with an understanding of the right to privacy in Australia and how it is protected in the workplace.
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what privacy is
- how the Privacy Act helps maintain privacy
- exemptions to the Privacy Act
- the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
- privacy-related procedures and responsibilities in the workplace, and
- handling complaints related to privacy.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in all Australian organisations.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription