Injury Management for Managers and Supervisors
This course will provide managers and supervisors with a better understanding of injury management, and of their role and responsibilities in relation to injury management.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what injury management is
- workplace injury management and return to work programs
- who is involved in injury management
- initial response to injury
- the rehabilitation and return to work process, and
- how to support an injured worker's recovery and return to work.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in Australian organisations.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription