Alcohol and Other Drugs in the Workplace
The aim of this course is to develop your awareness of the impacts of the harmful use of alcohol and other drugs, and to outline the steps you can take to get help if you need it.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in the Australian workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- why your organisation has introduced an alcohol and drug policy
- the impact of the use of alcohol and other drugs in the workplace and the wider community
- reasons people use alcohol and other drugs
- alternatives to the use of alcohol and other drugs, and
- an overview of the main drugs used by Australians.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription