Work Health and Safety Fundamentals
This course, reviewed by National Safety Council of Australia has been designed to provide you with an understanding of health and safety in the workplace
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- health and safety responsibilities in the workplace
- how risk is managed in the workplace using the risk management process
- some common workplace hazards, and
- some of the steps you can take to reduce the risks associated with these hazards.
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for all staff working in Australia.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription