Working Safely with Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of what hazardous chemicals are and how to identify them, their responsibilities and requirements to maintain safety in the workplace and the controls used to manage the risks presented by hazardous chemicals.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the effects of hazardous chemicals on the body
- how you can be exposed to hazardous chemicals
- your rights and responsibilities
- how to find information about hazardous chemicals, and
- methods of controlling hazardous chemicals.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is for everyone in the Australian workplace.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription