Hazardous Chemicals for Managers and Supervisors
This course has been developed to provide people in supervisory roles with an understanding of how to manage hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
This course has been reviewed and endorsed by the Safety Institute of Australia.
This course will provide you with information about:
- your legal obligations in relation to the management of hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- the hazard management process as it applies to hazardous chemicals, which includes how to identify, assess, control, monitor and review their use
- the purpose of policies and procedures covering the use of hazardous chemicals
- how to develop and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) and support these with appropriate training, and
- emergency planning considerations.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- summative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at all managers of staff and for those responsible for the management of hazardous chemicals in the Australian workplace.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription