Injury Management for Managers and Supervisors
This course will provide managers and supervisors with an understanding of the role and responsibilities of managers and supervisors in the injury management process.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what injury management is
- workplace injury management and return to work programs
- who is involved in injury management
- initial response to injury
- the rehabilitation and return to work process, and
- how to support an injured worker's recovery and return to work.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in Australian organisations.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription