Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and discrimination.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- the legislation that applies to EEO
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- mobile responsive
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription