Fraud and Corruption Awareness and Prevention
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of what actions can be described as fraud or corruption, and how these actions can be prevented and reported.
The Australian Standard 8001-2008 Fraud and Corruption Control is a resource that's designed to give practical guidance for entities seeking to implement a fraud and corruption control program. This course draws on the content of that resource as well as others.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- current definitions and examples of the actions that can be described as fraud and corruption
- strategies for preventing fraud and corruption
- ways of promoting an ethical culture
- the importance of reporting, and
- protected disclosures.
These modules will help staff to:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is appropriate for anyone in Australia.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription